Monday, May 17, 2010

Some questions I received and will answering soon

Here are some questions I have been asked and will answer in this column. If you want one in particular answered right away let me know!

Sex Questions

  1. Why do people get hornier when drunk?
  2. Why are men attracted to breasts?
  3. How do you know when you’ve had an orgasm? Can there be a mini version?
  4. Can women ejaculate?
  5. I heard my boyfriend’s penis pop one time. Did he break it?
  6. Knee pads should be a part of safe-sex, right?
  7. Why is it called a blow job when you suck?
  8. What is the definition of a ‘furry’?
  9. What are the health risks for golden showers?
  10. As you have toured the country, what is the most or loudest protest you have gotten from people who think sex is bad?
  11. What do you think of the taboo against BDSM & the fetish community?
  12. How big must a penis be to make the man faint (an erection so big you pass out)?
  13. What is the best position to make a smaller penis give a woman or a man more pleasure? Help!
  14. I’ve never had an orgasm. Can you give me some good tips?
  15. Can a girl get pregnant with pre-ejaculation?
  16. It is it absolutely 100% required to wear a condom while giving head (because I hate sucking on latex)?
  17. How does girl on girl sexual intercourse work because it is like bumper to bumper if you know what I mean?
  18. If a male and female “mess around” in a body of water and the guy cums outside the girl, can she still get pregnant?
  19. What other tools help prevent pregnancy other than condoms and birth control?
  20. Is it bad for you if he repeatedly reaches the end of your vagina?

No comments:

Post a Comment